Procedures to Sell to us
1. Seller issues SCO
2. Buyer issues LOI or adds information to the SCO with full banking details
3. Seller reviews LOI or SCO and issues Draft Contract
4. Buyer reviews and signs the Draft contract and returns to Seller.
5. Upon receipt of executed contract from the buyer, Seller issues POP consisting of: a) SGS Report b) Tank Receipts, c) Dip Test Authorization. d) Commercial Invoice.
6. Upon Confirmation of product in the tanks, Buyer’s bank issues MT-103 to Sellers’ bank for liftable product.
7. Seller’s bank transfer title to Buyer’s bank.
8. Buyer lifts and post RDLC for remainder of contract.
Selling procedures are not negotiable.
Procedures to Buy from us
1. Buyer issues Letter of Interest.
2. Seller issues FCO with Specs.
3. Buyer signs FCO and Spec sheet then returns with a BCL referencing the Transaction in detail.
4. Seller issues commercial invoice, along with SGS and Authorization to perform a Dip Test on Fuel(If needed)
5. Buyer signs invoice, verifies fuel, and orders SGS report(If needed)
6. Upon successful verification of Fuel, and Dip Test(If needed) the buyer shall post MT103 for liftable product in Tank and lift.
7. Buyer to post RDLC for the contract after successful close of the SPOT.
Buying procedures can be discussed on a case by case basis.